In this book Arna Skula discusses ways to improve sleep habits, how to solve sleep problems, and the role of parents in establishing and maintaining good sleep habits in their babies and small children. The first part of the book deals generally with babies' sleep and sleeping habits, parents' roles, and sleeping problems.
The second part provides practical guidelines as to what to expect and how to manage sleep at different ages, and addresses the main issues for parents and babies at each stage of development.
- Help for parents in understanding the role of sleep in their baby's routine at every stage.
- Offers an overview of realistic expectations from newborn to age two.
- Charts detail typical waking, sleeping and feeding patterns.
- Answers to a wide range of questions from real parents based on the author's experience of working with babies and their parents.
- Guidance for parents in special circumstances, such as those with twins or premature babies.
- Support for parents whose babies suffer from colic, ear infections and other problems that can disrupt good sleep patterns.
UK: 1-3 working days
Europe & USA: 3-5 working days